Delete Twitter Account Permanently: Want to delete your twitter accountpermanently?Then this guide is for you.Let’s learn the process step by step.
Twitter Deletion Process
- Go to your account settings by clicking on the profile icon at the top right of the page and selecting Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Click Request your archive.
- When your download is ready, we’ll send an email with a download link to the confirmed email address associated with your Twitter account.
- Once you receive the email, click the Go now button to log in to your Twitter account and download a .zip file of your Twitter archive.
- Unzip the file and click index.html to view your archive in the browser of your choice.
Please note: It may take a few days for us to prepare the download of your Twitter archive.
- Log into Twitter.
- Click on your Profile icon and select the “Settings and privacy” option.
- Scroll down to the bottom until you see the “Deactivate my account” link.
- Click on “Deactivate Twitter username” button.
- Provide the password and click on “Deactivate account” button.
- You Are Done
Bonus Tips: If you want to reactivate your account, then just log into your Twitter account and it will get reactivated.